John is the Course Leader for the Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Conservation. Currently he is Module Leader for Landscapes & Land Use (CCMT10321), Integrated Project (CCMT20512/520), Applied Habitat Management (CCMT20121), Advanced Ecology (CCMT30413), Wildlife Conflicts & Resolution (CCMT30421) and (Conservation) Project Management (CCMT30103/HORT30012).
Areas of research interest include:
- Wildlife conservation policy
- Wildlife conservation practice
- Ecosystem and landscape-scale management
- Ecological impacts of climate change
- Natural processes and adaptive management
Opportunities to carry out postgraduate research towards an MPhil / PhD exist in the School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences and further information may be obtained from the NTU Doctoral School.