Frank Worcester is a Research Assistant and member of Design for Health and Wellbeing research group. He is currently working on the National Institute for Health research funded medical pump device project. This involves principally Hardware interface design and development and electronics engineering.
- MSc. Smart Design (2016-17) – Nottingham Trent University
- BSc Product Design (2012-2016) – Nottingham Trent University
Currently research involves Industrial Medical Product Design, User Experinece (UI) Design and User Experience (UX) Design within the area of Anaesthesia & patient wellbeing.
Sponsors and collaborators
- National Health Service (NHS)
- National Institute for Health research, Invention for Innovation programme
- Nottingham University Hospital Trust
- University of Nottingham
- PepsiCo Europe
- Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
Worcester, F.R., 2014. Briefing: Infusing culture into a playground to aid engineering design. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers: Municipal Engineer, 167(4), pp.171–174.