- BA Hons Decorative Arts:
- Level 1 Year Tutor; Planning, Delivery, Assessment, Progression
- Levels 1, 2 and 3; Specialist Tutor - Design, Colour, Illustration, Printmaking, Printed Textiles, Dyeing,Embroidery, Fashion/Accessories, Interiors
- BA Hons Textile Design Level 2 elective; Interior and Lifestyle Trends
- MA Specialist Tutor
- Workshops: Printed Textiles, Printmaking, Embroidery, Dyeing
- Colour Group Coordinator School Initiative
- Live Project Organiser
- Designer Initiatives; Programme and cross school projects
- Industrial Initiatives
- Competition Facilitator
- Organiser: Preconception - Design Responsibilities: Lecture Series.
- Textile Designer: freelance
- Illustrator: freelance
- Visiting Lecturer:
- Loughborough College of Art and Design: BA Hons Textile Design
- Lincoln College of Art: Fashion/Textiles
- Texprint: selected designer
- Programme consultancy: Carlton Television.
- Design Concepts of Colour
- Decorative Arts in Colour
- Own Practice:
- Exhibitions Current; Journeys of Lace Nottingham
- Exhibitions Co-ordinator
- New Designers – Business Design Centre
- LUSTRE – Nottingham University
- Decorative Arts in Colour – NTU
- Conference Organiser Craft Council
- Professional Development Forum: 2005 - Co-ordinator/Liaison Officer
- Society of Dyers and Colourists Day of Colour: Symposium 2006 – to date NTU
- Society of Dyers and Colourists Midland Committee Member - Educational Advisor
- UPcycling and Eco Design initiatives - ongoing.
Sponsors and collaborators
- Lenzing, Austria: Innovation in Fibre and Fabric - Consultant/Collaborator
- From Somewhere, London - Collaborative Project and Exhibitions.
- Colour in Textiles; Chapter 8. Textile Design Principles Advances and Applications. 2011.Textile Institute/Woodhead Publishing. Cambridge
- Towards Sustainability in the Textile and Fashion Industry. Copenhagen, Denmark April 2011.