Peters main role is teaching undergraduate students. Peter is the Course Leader for BSc Construction Management. I also have several Module Leaderships
Employed at NTU since 1989 previously employed in the construction industry as a Site Manager and Project Coordinator in the UK and overseas.
Not research active but I have research interests mainly on pedagogic styles and the following.
- The management of assessment in higher education.
- Improving the quality of teaching through peer assessment.
- Innovative methods of assessment.
- Embedding student career management skills.
- How students learn and the strategies they adopt to improve their learning.
External Verifier for a collaborative Foundation Degree run by Derby College.
Sponsors and collaborators
- 2000 to 2003: Designated NTU Project Manager for a £250,000 consortium FDTL
- Phase 3 project with Coventry University and Loughborough University.