Jason is a Senior Lecturer on the BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Promotion course within the School of Art & Design. He is a module leader with a keen interest in curriculum design, employability, social justice and sustainable spatial design.
He works with NTU and external stakeholders to develop collaborative opportunities between staff, students and industry, To promote student career aspirations, relevant to the changing landscape of Fashion Communication and Promotion. He is also part of the University Shadow Executive Team. (USET).
- Curriculum design
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
- Sustainability in fashion retail
- Visual Merchandising
- L4 Visual Merchandising Lecturer at Derby College
- Retail Lecturer at the Fashion Retail Academy London
- PgCert completed at University Arts London (UAL)
- Two decades of industry experience within visual merchandising for retail for Luxury and Premium Brands ie: Bally, Burberry and Harvey Nichols.
- Community lead at the Face Network FACE (weareface.uk)
Sponsors and collaborators
Jason was funded by NTU collaboratory project under the thematic priority of inclusive practice, to leverage cultural awareness of marginalised groups, in conjunction with Blue Print for All ( Formerly know as the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust) artsteps | BFA change makers campaign 2021 Exhibition
Course(s) I teach on