Course Leader, MA Fashion Marketing & MA Fashion Communications
Dr Yuri Siregar is a Lecturer in FMMC, the School of Art & Design. He teaches fashion marketing & communications, consumer behaviour & experience and advanced research methods.
Yuri has presented at international conferences, such as the British Academy of Management, International Foundation of Fashion Technology Institutes, Academy of Marketing Science, Colloquium on European Research in Retailing, Global Fashion Management, and Oxford Retail Futures. His work has been published in academic journals, proceedings and books.
Yuri brings a wealth of experience from his career in advertising and marketing. He worked in advertising for more than a decade, with his last position being a creative director at a multinational advertising agency. He has collaborated with various clients and brands.
Yuri’s research interests centre on the evaluation of people’s interaction with digital and physical fashion experiences.
- Fashion experiences
- Interactive technology in fashion stores
- Dynamic atmospherics
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Member of NTU Fashion Marketing and Communication research group
- Member of British Academy of Management
- Member of FMCd
- DYNAMIC ATMOSPHERICS OF FASHION STORES, 2019 Global Fashion Management Conference in Paris, 366-371, Y Siregar, A Kent, 2019
- Consumer experience of interactive technology in fashion stores, Y Siregar, AM Kent, International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 2019
- Interactive Screens as Dynamic Atmospherics of Fashion Stores, Y Siregar, A Kent, Proceedings of the Colloquium on European Research in Retailing (CERR) 2018. ISBN: 978-1-84469-034-3
- The dimensions of fashion interaction experience, Y Siregar, 2017 Global Fashion Management Conference in Vienna, University of Vienna, 6-9 July 2017, 2017
- Exploring Fashion Stores' Interactive Technology, Y Siregar, A Kent, Oxford Retail Futures Conference 2017 Proceedings
- Experiencing brands on mobile augmented reality, SW Chang, YH Siregar, Rediscovering the Essentiality of Marketing, 195-196, Springer, 2016