Visiting Professor in Operations Management
Prepared to supervise in the areas of operations, marketing and business strategy.
- Integration of Business, Marketing and Operations Strategy and its impact on profitability
- Strategic choices
- Leadership and strategy
- Support for small businesses
Information for prospective research student
- Former Group MD of a large US owned industrial equipment manufacturer.
- Experienced and qualified in the areas of Finance, Marketing and Operations with wide international experience in industries that included, tobacco, pharmaceuticals, packaging and telecommunications.
- Recent experience of SME support in a senior role in which a good understanding of economic development, public sector funding and contacts was developed.
- Currently working as a consultant, coach to high growth businesses and non executive director.