Dr John Disney is:
- module leader in Operations Management
- consultant and researcher in transport, sustainable development and quality management.
- Chair RSS Quality Improvement Section
- Former Chair RSS Business and Industrial Section and IQA Centres of Excellence Forum
Dr John Disney also provides research and consultancy in sustainable development and transport for:
- the Department for Transport; Nottingham City Council
- Tutbury EcoPower
- Dales and Bowland Community Interest Company
Dr Disney is an experienced media commentator and has been interviewed by regional, national and international print and broadcast press on topics such as Olympic transport planning and High Speed Rail.
He can offer comment on a variety of transport issues, including quality management; service quality; bus services; concessionary fares; road user charging; rural transport; train services; and the Workplace Parking Levy.