Neil's responsibilities include teaching, timetabling, observation of teaching and learning; developing the LLS curriculum, course management and development of VLE. Neil is also the franchise coordinator.
The LLS courses cover a very diverse curriculum and they are centred in Further Education colleges and, increasingly, wherever education and training take place. Neil's role is with the learners and staff at NTU and also with the maintenance of the courses across the franchise group (PMG) i.e. NTU, Burton College, New College-Nottingham, Derby College and Lincoln College.
Neil is currently advising on a classroom management project in conjunction with NTU and Lincoln College.
- CPD and LLS
- Classroom management
- Professionalism of the LLS sector
Information for prospective research students
- Formerly a Further Education lecturer and curriculum manager
- Fellow of the IfL
- MA Educational Leadership and Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership
- Has taught across the FE curriculum in Engineering, Public Service and latterly Educational Studies
- Developed Higher Education curriculum in a FE context