Victoria Boskett is a Liaison Librarian with responsibility for the delivery of professional library services to NTU Library customers for support learning, teaching and research. Her main responsibilities are to:
- provide academic liaison
- participate in internal and external quality processes; supporting course development to ensure that the provision of the relevant learning resources meets the requirements of the University’s quality agenda and those of external bodies
- design, delivery and evaluation of information and digital literacies provision
- lead cross NTU Library service development within a designated area of activity – Resource Discovery and Learning Technologies
- deliver face to face and online / offline enquiry services
- provide point of reference in relation to copyright legislation and its implementation within the University.