Professor Adnan Saithna is an orthopedic surgeon based at AZBSC Orthopedics, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. He was appointed an Honorary Professor at NTU in 2017 and has multiple ongoing research projects in Nottingham focused on improving the outcomes of patients undergoing orthopedic surgery. He is also Professor of Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery, Adjunct Clinical Faculty, at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Missouri, USA, and KansasCOM, Wichita, Kansas, USA
Dr Adnan Saithna, MD, FAANA, is a multi-award winning orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports injuries of the knee and shoulder. He has won major international awards for his work in ACL reconstruction (anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction) surgery, including the Richard O'Connor award from the Arthroscopy Association of North America, and a King James IV Professorship from the Royal College of Surgeons. Dr Saithna also received the highly prestigious British Orthopedic Sports Trauma and Arthroscopy Association Travelling Fellowship Award for his work on rotator cuff repair and long head of biceps tendon pathology, and the Arthroscopy Association of North America Traveling Fellowship Award
Dr Saithna is also Professor of Trauma & Orthopaedic surgery, Adjunct Clinical Faculty, at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences where he has a key role in the residents research program. At NTU, Adnan has several major projects and has recently received a grant from the Arthroscopy Association of North America for a project that aims to develop the use of smartphone technology to reduce subjectivity of physical examination tests for knee laxity.
Dr Saithna is internationally recognized for his clinical research and his private practice is located at AZBSC Orthopedics, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
In 2021, Dr Saithna was awarded the designation Fellow of the Arthroscopy Association of North America (FAANA) in recognition of leadership in the field of Arthroscopy, an accolade awarded to less than 100 of the organisations >6,500 members
Dr Saithna has active clinical research projects in the following areas:
Anterior cruciate ligament injuries (ACL reconstruction)
Rotator Cuff Tears
Acromioclavicular (ACJ) dislocation
Dr Saithna has active research projects in the following areas at NTU:
Medical device innovation and development
Improving the biology of rotator cuff repair
Finite element analysis of knee ligament reconstruction
MRI evaluation of the meniscus
Use of wearable technology in orthopedic sports medicine
SANTI (Scientific ACL NeTwork International) Study Group Executive Committee
Arthroscopy Association Research Committee
Arthroscopy Journal Editorial Board
OJSM Editorial Board
AOJ Editorial Board
Published research from Dr Adnan Saithna, Orthopedic Surgeon, AZBSC Orthopedics, Phoenix, Arizona
- Praz C, Kandhari VK, Saithna A, Sonnery-Cottet B. ACL rupture in the immediate build-up to the Olympic Games: return to elite alpine ski competition 5 months after injury and ACL repair.BMJ Case Rep. 2019 Mar 15;12(3). pii: e227735
- Bertrand Sonnery-Cottet, Felipe Galvão Abreu, Adnan Saithna, et al. Successful Return to Elite Sport After Bilateral Knee Dislocations: A Case Report. OJSM June 2019. doi.org/10.1177/2325967119845017
- Nikolaus Rosenstiel, Cesar Praz, Hervé Ouanezar, Adnan Saithna, Mathieu Thaunat, MD, Bertrand Sonnery-Cottet, Combined Anterior Cruciate and Anterolateral Ligament Reconstruction in the Professional Athlete: Clinical Outcomes from the SANTI Group in a Series of Seventy Patients With a Minimum Follow Up of Two Years. Arthroscopy 2019: doi: 10.1016/j.arthro.2018.09.020. [Epub ahead of print]
- Saithna A. Editorial Commentary: Editorial commentary: the multiligament injured knee: current controversies and strategies for improving outcomes. Annals of Translational Medicine April 2019. doi: 10.21037/atm.2019.04.20
- Temponi EF, Saithna A, Honorio de Carvalho L, Teixeira BP, Sonnery-Cottet B. Non-operative treatment for partial ruptures of the lateral collateral ligament occurring in combination with complete ruptures of the anterolateral ligament: A common injury pattern in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu athletes with an acute knee injury. OJSM 2019. doi:10.1177/2325967118822450
- Boutefnouchet T, Jordan RW, Saithna A. Comparison of outcomes following arthroscopic capsular release for idiopathic, diabetic and secondary adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder: A Systematic Review. OTSR June 2019 pii: S1877-0568(19)30086-6
- Helfer L, Vieira TD, Praz C, Fayard JM, Thaunat M, Saithna A, Sonnery-Cottet B. Triaxial accelerometer evaluation is correlated with IKDC grade of pivot shift.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2019 Jun 14. doi: 10.1007/s00167-019-05563-7
- Blache Y, Kouevidjin B, de Guise J, Dumas R, Saithna A, Sonnery-Cottet B, Thaunat M. Lateral extra-articular reconstruction length changes during weightbearing knee flexion and pivot shift: A simulation study.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2019 Jun;105(4):661-667.
- Monaco E, Helito CP, Redler A, Argento G, De Carli A, Saithna A, Helito PVP, Ferretti A. Correlation Between Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Surgical Exploration of the Anterolateral Structures of the Acute Anterior Cruciate Ligament-Injured Knee.Am J Sports Med. 2019 Apr;47(5):1186-1193.
- Malik SS, Tahir M, Jordan RW, Malik SS, Saithna A. Is shortening of displaced midshaft clavicle fractures associated with inferior clinical outcomes following nonoperative management? A systematic review.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2019 Mar 28. pii: S1058-2746(19)30005-9
- Landreau P, Catteeuw A, Hamie F, Saithna A, Sonnery-Cottet B, Smigielski R. Anatomic Study and Reanalysis of the Nomenclature of the Anterolateral Complex of the Knee Focusing on the Distal Iliotibial Band: Identification and Description of the Condylar Strap. The Orthopaedic Journal of Sports Medicine, 2019:7(1), 2325967118818064
- Praz C, Viera TD, Saithna A, Rosenstiel N, Kandhari V, Nogueira H, Sonnery-Cottet B. Risk factors for Lateral Meniscus Posterior Root Tears in the Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injured Knee: An Epidemiological Analysis of 3956 Patients. AJSM Jan 2019 (online first) doi:10.1177/0363546518818820
- Saithna A, Jordan RW. Regarding “Editorial Commentary: Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for Demonstrating Histologic Evidence of Shoulder Bicipital Tunnel Disease in the Absence of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Findings”. Arthroscopy, Jan 2019;35(1):8-9
- Delaloye JR, Murar J, Viera TD, Saithna A, Barth J, Ouanezar H, Sonnery-Cottet B. Combined ACL Repair and ALL Reconstruction. Arthroscopy Techniques 2019;8(1):23-29
- Redler A, Monaco E, Helito P, Helito CP, Saithna A, Ferretti A. 1.5 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging Demonstrates a High Prevalence
of Anterolateral Ligament Abnormalities in Acutely Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injured Knees: A Case-Control Series Comparing Against the Contralateral Uninjured Knee from the SANTI study group. Accepted by OJSM Jan 2019
- Y Blache, R Dumas, J de Guise, A Saithna, B Sonnery-Cottet, M Thaunat. Technical considerations in lateral extra-articular reconstruction coupled with anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: A simulation study evaluating the influence of surgical parameters on the control of knee stability. Clinical Biomechanics 2018;61:136-143
- Monaco E, Fabbri M, Redler A, Gaj E, De Carli A, Argento G, Saithna A, Ferretti A. Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction is associated with greater tibial tunnel widening when using a bioabsorbable screw compared to an all-inside technique with suspensory fixation.KSSTA 2018 Nov 7. doi: 10.1007/s00167-018-5275-x. [Epub ahead of print]
- Jordan RW, Saithna A. Acromioclavicular Joint Augmentation at the Time of Coracoclavicular Ligament Reconstruction Fails to Improve Functional Outcomes Despite Significantly Improved Horizontal Stability. KSSTA 2018 Sep 28. doi: 10.1007/s00167-018-5152-7. [Epub ahead of print]
- Daggett M, Stephenson C, Dobson J, Whitaker A, Redler A, Monaco E, Wright B, Saithna A, Sonnery-Cottet B. Anatomic and Histological Study of the Anterolateral Aspect of the Knee: A SANTI Group Investigation.Orthop J Sports Med. 2018 Oct 11;6(10):2325967118799970.
- Sonnery Cottet B, Praz C, Rosentiel N, Blakeney WG, Ouanezar H, Kandhari V, Vieira, TD Saithna A. Epidemiological Evaluation of Meniscal Ramp Lesions in 3214 ACL-Injured Knees from the SANTI Database: A Risk Factor Analysis Including Study of Secondary Meniscectomy Rates Following 769 Ramp Repairs. Accepted by AJSM 2018 Nov;46(13):3189-3197
- Sonnery-Cottet B, Claes S, Blakeney WG, Cavaignac E, Saithna A, Daggett M, Helito CP, Muramatsu K, de Padua VBC, Vieira TD, Canuto S, Ouanezar H, Thaunat M. Anterolateral Ligament: Let's Stick to the Facts!Arthroscopy. 2018 Aug;34(8):2259-2262
- Delaloye JR, Murar J, Vieira TD, Barth J, Saithna A, Ouanezar H, Sonnery-Cottet B. Combined Anterior Cruciate Ligament Repair and Anterolateral Ligament Reconstruction. Accepted by Arthroscopy Techniques July 2018.
- Getgood A, Brown C, Lording T, Amis A, Claes S, Geeslin A, Musahl V; ALC Consensus Group (including Saithna A).The anterolateral complex of the knee: results from the International ALC Consensus Group Meeting.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2018 Jul 25. doi: 10.1007/s00167-018-5072-6. [Epub ahead of print].
- Jordan RW, Bentick K, Saithna A. Transtendinous Repair of Partial Articular Sided Supraspinatus Tears is associated with Higher Rates of Stiffness and Significantly Inferior Early Functional Scores than Tear Completion and Repair: A Systematic Review.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2018 Jul 20. pii: S1877-0568(18)30186-5. doi: 10.1016/j.otsr.2018.06.007. [Epub ahead of print] Review.
- Sonnery-Cottet B, Saithna A, Quelard B, Daggett M, Borade A, Ouanezar H, Thaunat M, Blakeney WG. Arthrogenic muscle inhibition after ACL reconstruction: a scoping review of the efficacy of interventions.Br J Sports Med. 2018 Sep 7. pii: bjsports-2017-098401
- Muramatsu K, Saithna A, Watanabe H, Sasaki K, Yokosawa K, Hachiya Y, Banno T, Helito CP, Sonnery-Cottet B. Three-dimensional Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Anterolateral Ligament of the Knee: An Evaluation of Intact and Anterior Cruciate Ligament-Deficient Knees From the Scientific Anterior Cruciate Ligament Network International (SANTI) Study Group.Arthroscopy. 2018 May 2. doi: 10.1016/j.arthro.2018.02.014
- Jordan RW, Sloan R, Saithna A. Should We Avoid Shoulder Surgery In Wheelchair Users? A Systematic Review of Outcomes and Complications.Orthop Traumatol Surg Res. 2018 Apr 26. pii: S1877-0568(18)30119-1. doi: 10.1016/j.otsr.2018.03.011
- Ounezar H, Blakeney WG, Latrobe C, Saithna A et al. The popliteus tendon provides a safe and reliable location for all-inside meniscal repair device placement. KSSTA, March 2018. doi: 10.1007/s00167-018-4889-3
- Fernandes LR, Ouanezar H, Saithna A, Sonnery-Cottet B. Combined ACL reconstruction and Segond fracture fixation fails to abolish anterolateral rotatory instability.BMJ Case Rep. 2018 Mar 20;2018. doi: 10.1136/bcr-2018-224457
- Saithna A, Thaunat M, Delaloye JR et al. Combined ACL and Anterolateral Ligament Reconstruction. JBJS EST, Jan 2018. doi: 10.2106/JBJS.ST.17.00045
- Helito CP, Saithna A et al. Anterolateral Ligament Reconstruction: A Possible Option in the Therapeutic Arsenal for Persistent Rotatory Instability After ACL Reconstruction. OJSM, Jan 2018. doi: 10.1177/2325967117751348
- Saithna A, Cavaignac E, Sonnery-Cottet B et al. Segond Fractures in the Anterior Cruciate Ligament-Injured Knee: Letter to the Editor. Accepted AJSM Feb 2018
- Cavaignac E, Saithna A, Monaco E, Helito CP, Daggett M, Reina N, Sonnery-Cottet B. Is Treatment of Segond Fracture Necessary With Combined Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction? Letter to the Editor.Am J Sports Med. 2018 Apr;46(5):NP13-NP14. doi: 10.1177/0363546518764420.
- Bertrand Sonnery-Cottet, Jean Romain Delaloye, William Blakeney, Adnan Saithna et al. Anterolateral Ligament Reconstruction Protects The Repaired Medial Meniscus: A Comparative Study of 383 ACL Reconstructions from the SANTI Study Group with a Minimum Follow Up of Two Years. Am J Sports Med. 2018 May. doi: 10.1177/0363546518767659
- Delaloye JR, Murar J, Sanchez MG, Saithna A, et al. How to Rapidly Abolish Knee Extension Deficit after Injury/Surgery: A practice Changing Video Pearl from the SANTI Study Group. Accepted Arthroscopy Techniques May2018
- Ounezar H, Thaunat M, Saithna A et al. Suture Repair of Full Radial Posterior Lateral Meniscus Tears Using a Central Midline Portal. Arthroscopy Techniques, October 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.eats.2017.06.054
- Monaco E, Sonnery-Cottet, Daggett M, Saithna A, Helito C, Ferretti A. Elimination Of The Pivot-Shift Sign After Repair Of An Occult Anterolateral Ligament Injury In An ACL Deficient Knee. Accepted OJSM Sep 2017. doi: 10.1177/2325967117728877
- Sonnery-Cottet B, Barbosa NC, Vieira TD, Saithna A. Clinical outcomes of extra-articular tenodesis/anterolateral reconstruction in the ACL injured knee.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2017 Jun 12. doi: 10.1007/s00167-017-4596-5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Thaunat M, Clowez G, Saithna A, Cavalier M, Choudja E, Vieira T, Fayard J, Sonnery-Cottet B. Re-Operation Rates after Combined ACL and ALL Reconstruction: A Cohort Study of 548 patients with minimum two years follow-up. Am J Sports Med. 2017 Jun 1:363546517708982. doi: 10.1177/0363546517708982. [Epub ahead of print]
- Vieira TD, Thaunat M, Saithna et al. Surgical Technique For Arthroscopic Resection of Painful Bipartite Patella. Arthroscopy Techniques, June 2017. doi: 10.1016/j.eats.2017.02.007
- Temponi EF, de Carvalho Júnior LH, Saithna A, Thaunat M, Sonnery-Cottet B. Incidence and MRI characterization of the spectrum of posterolateral corner injuries occurring in association with ACL rupture.Skeletal Radiol. Skeletal Radiol. 2017 Aug;46(8):1063-1070.
- Buscaryet F, Temponi EF, Saithna A, Thaunat M, Sonnery-Cottet B. 3D-CT Evaluation Of Tunnel Positioning In ACL ReconstructionUsing The Single Anteromedial Bundle Biological Augmentation Technique. OJSM May 2017. doi:10.1177/2325967117706511
- Sonnery-Cottet B, Saithna A, Cavalier M, Kajetanek, Frois Temponi CE, Daggett M, Helito CP, Thaunat M. Anterolateral Ligament Reconstruction is Associated with Significantly Reduced ACL Graft Rupture Rates at a Minimum Follow Up of 2 Years: A Prospective Comparative Study of 502 Patients from the SANTI Study Group. AJSM Feb 2017. doi: 10.1177/0363546516686057
- Sonnery-Cottet B, Saithna A, Azeem A, Choudja E, Baptiste Pic J, Cabaton J, Thaunat Mathieu. Hamstring donor site block provides equivalent pain relief to intra-articular injection following ACL reconstruction: A prospective non-randomized trial. OTSR, 2017 Apr;103(2):235-238. doi: 10.1016/j.otsr.2016.11.011
- Sonnery-Cottet B, Saithna A, Azeem A, Choudja E, Baptiste Pic J, Cabaton J, Thaunat Mathieu. Analgésie après reconstruction du ligament croisé antérieur : infiltration du site de prélèvement des ischio-jambiers versus injection intra-articulaire. Revue de Chirurgie Orthopédique et Traumatologique 103(2):156-159 · April 2017 doi: 10.1016/j.rcot.2016.12.016
- Saithna A, Longo A, Leiter J, Old J, MacDonald PM. Biceps Tenoscopy: Arthroscopic Evaluation of The Extra-Articular Portion of The Long Head of Biceps Tendon.Arthroscopy Tech, Dec 2016.. doi: 10.1016/j.eats.2016.08.018
- Improving the diagnostic quality and adequacy of shoulder radiographs in a District General Hospital.Richards B, Riley J, Saithna A. BMJ Qual Improv Rep. 2016 Aug 11;5(1). doi: 10.1136/bmjquality.u209855.w3501. 2016.
- Saithna A, Longo A, Leiter J, Old J, MacDonald PM. Safety of the “inside-out” electrocautery technique for rapid localization of the biceps tendon in the subacromial space. Techniques in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery June 2016;17(2):98–99
- Saithna A. Current Concepts and Strategies for Reducing Rates of Persistent Rotatory Instability and Improving Return to Sport After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. COP, May 2016;27(3):239-240
- Saithna A, Longo A, Leiter J, Old J, MacDonald PM. Transillumination of the bicipital groove: a novel technique for localization of the long head of biceps tendon in the subacromial space.Current Orthopaedic Practice April 2016;27(2):212-214
- Saithna A, Longo A, Leiter J, Old J, MacDonald PM. Shoulder Arthroscopy Does Not Adequately Visualize Pathology Of The Long Head Of Biceps Tendon. OJSM 2016 Jan 8;4(1):2325967115623944. doi: 10.1177/2325967115623944
- Saithna A, Longo A, Leiter J, Old J, MacDonald PM. A cadaveric assessment of the risk of nerve injury during open subpectoral biceps tenodesis using a bicortical guideiwre. KSSTA Jan 2016, pubished online ahead of print. doi:10.1007/s00167-015-3972-2
- Uppal H, Dhadwal A, Downham C, Dean B, Saithna A. Predicting Intra-Operative Periprosthetic Fracture during Uncemented Hemiarthroplasty for Intracapsular NOF Fractures. EC Orthopaedics 2016;3(3):303-310.
- Jordan RW, Saithna A, Published sensitivities and specificities for physical examination tests and imaging studies of the long head of biceps tendon are invalid. Published online ahead of print KSSTA Nov 2015. DOI 10.1007/s00167-015-3862-7
- Jordan RW, Saithna A. Defining the role of intramedullary nailing for fractures of the distal radius. A systematic review. Bone Joint J October 2015 vol. 97-B no. 10 1370-1376. doi: 10.1302/0301-620X.97B10.35297
- Gee E, Jordan RW, Hunt JA, Saithna A. Current evidence and future directions for research into the use of tantalum in soft tissue re-attachment surgery. J. Mater. Chem. B, 2016,4, 1020-1034
- Saithna A, Jordan RW. External Rotation and Abduction Bracing in the Management of First-Time Anterior Shoulder Dislocation: Letter to the Editor. AJSM 43(8):NP23-NP24, Aug 2015 DOI: 10.1177/0363546515597219
- Gee E, Hanson E, Saithna A. Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Systematic Review. Open Orthop J. 2015 Jul 31;9:237-45.
- Saithna A, Chizari M, Morris G, Anley C, Wang M, Snow M. An Analysis of the Biomechanics of Interference Screw Fixation and Sheathed Devices for Biceps Tenodesis. Clin Biomech. 2015 Jul;30(6):551-7.
- Jordan RW, Saithna A, Old J, MacDonald P. Does External Rotation Bracing for Anterior Shoulder Dislocation Actually Result in Reduction of the Labrum? A systematic review. Am J Sports Med. 2015 Aug;43(8):NP23-4. doi: 10.1177/0363546515597219
- Saithna A, MacDonald PM. Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries: A Practical Guide To Management, edited by Gregory C Fanelli, 03/2015: chapter Combined Posterior Cruciate Ligament and Posteromedial Reconstruction: pages 209-219; Springer., ISBN: 978-3-319-12071-3
- Anley C, Morris G, Saithna A, James S, Snow M. Using both the TT-TG and TT-PCL distances in the work up of patients with patellofemoral pathology. AJSM March 26, 2015 ; published online before print March 26, 2015, doi:10.1177/0363546515576128
- Jordan RW, Saithna A, Smith N, Norris R, Sprowson A, Foguet P. Does intra-operative tissue sample enrichment help or hinder the identification of micro-organisms in prosthetic joint infection?Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2015 May;25(4):731-6. doi: 10.1007/s00590-014-1564-3.
- Roberts S, Saithna A, Bethune R. Improving theatre efficiency and utilisation through early identification of trauma patients and enhanced communication between teams. BMJ Quality Improvement Reports BMJ Qual Improv Rep. 2015 Feb 27;4(1)
- Jordan R, Saithna A, Paxton JZ, Grover LM, Thompson P, Krikler S. Early failure of tantalum patellar augments in the post-patellectomy knee. Current Orthopaedic Practice 2014; 25(5):472-477. doi: 10.1097/BCO.0000000000000139
- Jordan RW, Smith NA, Saithna A, Sprowson AP, Foguet P. Sensitivities, specificities, and predictive values of microbiological culture techniques for the diagnosis of prosthetic joint infection.Biomed Res Int. 2014;2014:180416. doi: 10.1155/2014/180416.
- Modi CS, Karthik K, Marks A, Saithna A, Rai S, Drew S. Accuracy of abduction-external rotation (ABER) versus standard magnetic resonance arthrography in the diagnosis of intra-articular shoulder pathology. Orthopedics 2013;36(3):337-342
- Saithna A, Kundra R, Getgood A, Spalding T. Opening wedge distal femoral varus osteotomy for lateral compartment osteoarthritis in the valgus knee.Knee. 2013 Aug 29. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 24041521
- Chahal GS, Saithna A, Brewster M, Gilbody J, Lever S, Khan WS, Foguet P. A comparison of complications requiring return to theatre in hip and knee arthroplasty patients taking enoxaparin versus rivaroxaban for thromboprophylaxis.Ortop Traumatol Rehabil. 2013 Mar-Apr;15(2):125-9. PMID: 23652532
- Saithna A, Gogna R, Baraza N, Modi C, Spencer S. Eccentric exercise protocols for Patella Tendinopathy: Should we really be withdrawing athletes from sport? A systematic review. Open Orthop J. 2012;6:553-7. PMID: 23248727
- Saithna A, Kundra R, Modi CS, Getgood A, Spalding T. Distal femoral varus osteotomy for lateral compartment osteoarthritis in the valgus knee. A systematic review of the literature.Open Orthop J. 2012;6:313-9. 2012. PMID:22905074
- Spencer S, Carmont M, Saithna A, Dhillon M, Thompson P, Spalding T. Meniscal Scaffold Implants. Early Experience and Review of the Literature. Knee. 2012 Dec;19(6):760-5. PMID:22381629
- Baraza N, Saithna A, Krkovic M. Acute Persistent Traumatic Anterior Dislocation of the Fractured Radial Head - Case Report and Surgical Technique. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2012 Apr;21(4):e5-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jse.2011.07.035. PMID: 21963388
- Modi C, Saithna A, Wainwright W. The OK technique for fixation of a trans-articular coronal shear fracture of the distal humerus. Shoulder & Elbow. 2011;3(4):228-231.
- Saithna A, Arbuthnot J, Carey-Smith R, Spalding T. Simultaneous bilateral ACL reconstruction: A safe option. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2010, Volume 18, Number 8, Pages 1071-1074. PMID: 19847401
- Saithna A, Boer R, Costa M, Drew S. Is extracorporeal shockwave therapy for calcifying tendonitis of the rotator cuff associated with a significant improvement in the Constant-Murley score? A systematic review. Current Orthopaedic Practice. 20(5):566-571, October 2009.
- Saithna A, Moody W, Jenkinson E, Almazedi B, Sargeant I. The influence of timing of surgery on soft tissue complications in closed ankle fractures. EJOST2009;19(7):481-484
Sports injuries of the knee and shoulder
Anterior cruciate ligament injuries and reconstruction
Injuries in professional athletes
Medical device innovation