Dr. Geetika Aggarwal is a Postdoctoral Researcher at Department of Engineering in the School of Science and Technology.
Dr Geetika Aggarwal completed her PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Northumbria University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, UK (2019). During her research work, she designed a low-cost wireless real time working system for Electroencephalography (EEG) monitoring deploying Visible Light Optical Camera Communication. Her expertise is in Embedded Systems, Wireless Communication, Optical Camera Communication, Mobile Computing, Digital Image and Signal Processing.
- IEEE Internet of Things.
- IET Intelligent Transport Systems.
- Journal of Electronics, MDPI Publication.
- Journal of Sensors, MDPI Publications.
- Journal of Signals, MDPI Publications
- Journal of Photonics, MDPI Publications.
- EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Springer Publication.
- Journal of Sensors, Hindawi-Wiley Publication.
- Journal of Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, Hindawi-Wiley Publication.