Heather Alberro is a Lecturer of School of Social Sciences.
Heather is Co-Convenor for the Political Studies Association's environmental politics specialist group, and runs her own blog: www.theecologicalself.com
- Alberro, H. (2018) ‘A Modern Ecotopia’, in Babaee, R. My Utopia, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 103 – 108.
- Alberro, H. (2019). 'Methodological considerations for the special-risk researcher: A research note'. Methodological Innovations, 1-6.
- Alberro, H. [Forthcoming] 'Valuing Life Itself: On Radical Environmental Activist Post-Anthropocentric Worldviews'. Environmental Values.
- Alberro, H. [Forthcoming] 'Interspecies' in The Cambridge Companion to Literature and the Anthropocene. Cambridge University Press.
- Heather did a live segment on NBC EURONEWS on September 17th 2018 regarding the French-British deal over the ‘scallop wars’
- Heather was interviewed for and quoted in the WiKiTribune article, ‘The fight over fish is real, and it’s only going to get worse’, published on October 4th 2018. Access here: https://www.wikitribune.com/article/90363/
- Heather was interviewed for and featured in the article, 'How to Fix London', by wired.co.uk in November 2019. Access here: https://www.wired.co.uk/article/how-to-fix-london?utm_content=buffere11d4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer&fbclid=IwAR2md9N_l6hQZ_H4KQsrvEGp_4SHhzUkTDGghApswMojD1xQTIjpChma54c
- Heather did a live segment on NBC EURONEWS on November 26th 2019 regarding the COP25 climate summit and global actions required to close the emissions gap. Access here: https://www.euronews.com/2019/11/26/mobilisation-on-world-war-two-scale-required-to-achieve-climate-targets
- Heather did a live segment on NBC EURONEWS on February 6th 2020 regarding the Finnish government's decision to green-light uranium mining, despite its 2035 carbon neutrality target.