Sponsors and collaborators
- Alberro, H. (2018) ‘A Modern Ecotopia’, in Babaee, R. My Utopia, Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 103 – 108.
- Alberro, H. (2019). 'Methodological considerations for the special-risk researcher: A research note'. Methodological Innovations, 1-6.
- Alberro, H. (2020) 'Valuing Life Itself: On Radical Environmental Activist Post-Anthropocentric Worldviews'. Environmental Values.
- Alberro, H. [Forthcoming] 'Interspecies' in The Cambridge Companion to Literature and the Anthropocene. Cambridge University Press.
- Alberro, H. [Forthcoming] 'In the Shadow of Death: Loss, Hope and Radical Environmental Activism in the Era of Biological Annihilation’. Exchanges: The Interdisciplinary Research Journal.
- Alberro, H. [Forthcoming] ‘Within and Against Eco-Apocalypse: On the Terrestrial Ecotopianism of Radical Environmental Activists’. Utopian Studies
- Alberro, H. [Forthcoming] 'Book review: Treatise on the Whole-World', Edouard Glissant. Translated by Celia Britton. Journal for Critical Studies in Language and Literature.
- Alberro, H. [Forthcoming] 'The Great Refusal’: Radical Environmental Resistance Against Contemporary Ecological Breakdown’ in Routledge Handbook on Non-Violent Extremism, Routledge.
- Heather did a live segment on NBC EURONEWS on September 17th 2018 regarding the French-British deal over the ‘scallop wars’
- Heather was interviewed for and quoted in the WiKiTribune article, ‘The fight over fish is real, and it’s only going to get worse’, published on October 4th 2018.
- Heather was interviewed for and featured in the article, 'How to Fix London', by wired.co.uk in November 2019.
- Heather did a live segment on NBC EURONEWS on November 26th 2019 regarding the COP25 climate summit and global actions required to close the emissions gap.
- Heather did a live segment on NBC EURONEWS on February 6th 2020 regarding the Finnish government's decision to green-light uranium mining, despite its 2035 carbon neutrality target.
- Heather was interviewed for and featured in the article, ‘Seattle’s ‘autonomous zone’ belongs to a grand tradition of utopian experiments’ by grist.org, June 2020.