Strategic lead for all aspects of sport and active lifestyles at NTU, with the exception of academic research and teaching of sports courses. This includes:
- strategic planning and partnerships
- managing the NTU sport and fitness facilities
- developing new facilities, including raising funds towards capital projects
- managing the university sports clubs and teams
- representative sport – inter university competition
- the Sports Scholarships programme
- sports marketing and communications.
- Director of Sport / Deputy Head of Student Services – Kingston University (1997 – 2005)
- County Sports Development Manager, Surrey County Council (1994-97)
- Sports Development Officer, Spelthorne Borough Council (1992-94)
- Recreation Centre Manager, Robert Fleming & Co., City of London (1989-92)
- Fitness Centre Manager, HFC Bank, Windsor (1988-89)
Happy to talk about higher education sport or similar areas.