Health and wellbeing
It's important to look after your physical and mental heath to get the most out of your time at NTU. The Student Support team can offer support, help and advice whilst you're at university.
Student Space is here for you through the Coronavirus pandemic. However you’re feeling, help and guidance is available. Explore a range of trusted information, services and tools to help you with the challenges of student life on the Student Space website.
- Get help and support
- Find out how to get in touch and who to contact to get the support you need.
- Healthy NTU wellbeing programme
- It's important to take care of yourself whilst you're studying at NTU. Find out more about our health and wellbeing programme.
- Health and wellbeing resources
- A list of useful online resources to help you with any health and wellbeing issues you might be experiencing.
- Online support – SilverCloud
- SilverCloud offers secure, immediate access to online cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) programmes. They can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Book a healthcare appointment
- Register at a GP practice, book an appointment with your GP and order repeat prescriptions online.
- Student support advisers
- Our student support advisers can help you with problems or issues you may face whilst at university. Find out how to make an appointment or referral.
- Mental health support and services
- If you're struggling with a mental health condition that affects your studies we're here to help.
- Counselling can help with a range of mental health and emotional issues. Find out how to get support for you or someone you're concerned about.
- Faith and spirituality
- Chaplains are available for all NTU students and staff. Find out how they support the University in three main areas.
- Respect and consent
- Find out where information on respect and consent issues can be found, as well as sources of support available.