CPD and Flexible Learning
We work with colleagues from educational settings to develop bespoke CPD packages that meet the requirements of their setting. These courses are usually run over a day and can be based either at the setting or at the NTU.
Example sessions include (but not limited to):
Early Years and Primary
- Curriculum Enhancement Early Years and Primary: Phonics
- Curriculum Enhancement Early Years and Primary: English
- Curriculum Enhancement Early Years and Primary: Maths
- Curriculum Enhancement Early Years and Primary: Computer Science
- Outdoor Teaching
- 'Teaching Maths for Conceptual Understanding'
- Curriculum Enhancement Early Years and Primary: Design & Technology
Secondary and Post-Compulsory
- Supporting learners to become more resilient, confident and independent
- Embedding English and maths skills
- Curriculum Enhancement: English
- Curriculum Enhancement: Maths
- Curriculum Enhancement: Science
- Curriculum Enhancement: Design & Technology
- Identifying and supporting SEND learners
- Improving behaviours and attitudes to learning
- Strategies to support learners to sit exams
- Coaching and mentoring
- Training for subject and middle managers
- Curriculum readiness for the new Ofsted framework
- Research methods and techniques
- Evaluation Research Cycle (approach to evaluating a learning setting and/or strategy and determining innovative solutions to drive performance)
*Fees may be applied.
Contact us to arrange a free consultation: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)115 848 4460
We also offer a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate part-time flexible courses for those working in an educational context who wish to develop their: subject knowledge; policy and practice understanding; research skills; educational support skills; leadership skills and/or teaching skills.
Learn more about the courses we offer online.