Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies
Located in the city centre of Nottingham, Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies delivers exciting college courses in subjects like digital media, music and games development.
Offering courses from college-level right up to postgraduate study, Confetti Institute of Creative Technologies is a nationally renowned creative hub, and a magnet for digital talent.
Our campus & facilities
Based in the heart of Nottingham’s award-winning Creative Quarter, Confetti have specialist hubs dedicated to digital media, film and TV, music and live events.
The Confetti Campus is spread across the newly built Digital Media Hub and Metronome, as well as Space2.
We’ve invested heavily in our buildings and facilities, ensuring that our students are working in industry-standard facilities. That way, we know our students are ready to step into any workplace knowing how to use the equipment around them.
Across the campus, the facilities and equipment include:
- recording studios designed by White Mark Ltd – designers for Jay Z and Damian Albarn’s studios – which feature an SSL Duality Delta
- a 400-capacity live venue
- a 25-seat media production lab with Avid and Adobe Creative Cloud
- broadcast-spec production gallery with 4k production facilities
- a 37m2 Green Screen VFX studio with a VFX infinity curve screen
- a 144m2 Television Studio with broadcast-standard digital video cameras and a full lighting rig
- a 25-seat screening room with Dolby Atmos audio facilities
Find out more about Confetti’s facilities here.
A city of creatives
The Creative Quarter houses a number of web and graphic design agencies like Stencil and HeX Productions, games design companies including Lockwood, and virtual reality gaming hub Zero Latency; and with more and more tech start-ups moving into the area, it’s an exciting time to be part of Nottingham’s digital ‘scene’.
If you love the arts, you’ll be able to explore the thriving independents that feed Nottingham's culture and character. Studying in the city centre means Nottingham Contemporary, Broadway Cinema and Sneinton Market are on your doorstep, as well as music venues, theatres and much more.