Chemistry and Forensic Masters
If you're passionate about the study of chemical science and forensic science, then studying your Masters at the School of Science and Technology can give you the right skills and experience to turn that passion into a career.
Join one of the leading centres in the UK for chemistry and forensics.
We're a leading provider of chemistry and forensic courses at university level. Based at our Clifton Campus in Nottingham, our dedicated buildings house extensive laboratory facilities, including our Natural Sciences Research facility and on-campus Crime Scene Training facility. See what other facilities and equipment you'll get to use if you study with us.
Our Chemistry courses have recently been awarded accredited status from the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- MSc Chemistry / MSc Chemistry (Professional Practice) (accredited)
- MRes Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Science (accredited)
- MRes Pharmaceutical Analysis (accredited)
- MRes Analytical Chemistry
- MRes Chemistry (accredited)
- MRes Advanced Materials Engineering
- MSc Forensic Science (new course for September 2018) - apply from March 2018
Visit us on an open day
Why not come and have a look for yourself? Take a tour of the campus, meet staff and students and find out more about the course you want to study.