We understand that some of our students need flexible study options – which is why we’ve made studying here more inclusive with an exciting range of fully online postgraduate courses.
What could an online course at NTU do for you?
Interested in progressing your career, or having a total change of direction? Or maybe you’re passionate about your subject, and want to study it in greater detail? Whatever your motivation for doing a postgraduate course, perhaps you’re also wondering how you’d fit your studies around your personal and working life.
As an online student here, you’ll benefit from the same top class teaching, award-winning research expertise and excellent career opportunities as our students studying on campus – wherever you live in the world. We’ll welcome you into our friendly and supportive NTU community, and, after graduation, you’ll join the ranks of our successful and respected alumni.
You’ll reap all the benefits of studying at one of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, but with the flexibility to study at your own pace, as and when it suits you.
What courses do we offer?
We currently offer online courses in the following:
- Online MBA: Further your understanding of contemporary business strategy and leadership through real-life, experiential techniques and mentoring.
- Online MBA with Data Analytics: Harness the power of big data to influence strategy in your organisation.
- Online MBA Fast Track: Accelerate your learning outcomes with a condensed 18 months Online MBA.
- Online MSc in Construction Project Management: Put project management principles into practice and reap the benefits of NTU’s close links with the construction industry.
- Online MA in International Relations: Gain practical experience of current theories and policies, developing your skills through exposure to teaching and research expertise from around the world.
- LLM Corporate and Insolvency Law: Benefit from strong links to our Centre for Business and Insolvency Law.
- LLM International Trade and Commercial Law: Explore diverse aspects of International Trade and Commercial Law, a major export of the English Common Law System.
- LLM Legal Practice: This course will demonstrate your academic ability and showcase your knowledge of more specialised aspects of legal practice.
- LLM Oil, Gas and Mining Law: Gain a strong analytical understanding of the key legal issues in this specialist and expanding area of Law.
Find out more about our 100% online courses.
If you need any more help or information, please email the Admissions Team or call on +44 (0)115 941 8419
We also offer an online course in MSc Biomedical Science by Flexible Learning
For more information on this course, please call our Admissions Team on +44 (0)115 848 4200
Interactive course features
We are continually developing innovative ways to bring our courses to life via our virtual learning environment. Our online courses are designed to immerse you in the material to make you feel like you’re in the classroom. These interactive elements and features include:
- Video lectures
- Social interaction
- Real-life case studies
- Interactive assignments
- Research supervision
- Academic and technical support
But why choose NTU?
- 96% of our postgraduates are employed within six months of graduating (latest Destination of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2014-15).
- A massive 93% of our students would recommend studying at NTU (latest National Student Survey 2015).
- In 2015, we won a Guardian University Award for teaching excellence.
- We’re the best UK university for international students in the Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2016.