We understand that some of our students need flexible study options – which is why we’ve made studying here more inclusive with an exciting range of fully online postgraduate courses.
What could an online course at NTU do for you?
Interested in progressing your career, or having a total change of direction? Or maybe you’re passionate about your subject, and want to study it in greater detail? Whatever your motivation for doing a postgraduate course, perhaps you’re also wondering how you’d fit your studies around your personal and working life.
As an online student here, you’ll benefit from the same top class teaching, award-winning research expertise and excellent career opportunities as our students studying on campus – wherever you live in the world. We’ll welcome you into our friendly and supportive NTU community, and, after graduation, you’ll join the ranks of our successful and respected alumni.
You’ll reap all the benefits of studying at one of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, but with the flexibility to study at your own pace, as and when it suits you.
- MSc Biomedical Science by Flexible Learning: Further your career in the healthcare profession, biomedical industry or in academia with our Biomedical Sciences team that has over 30 years' experience.
Business and Management (MBA courses)
- Online Master of Business Administration (MBA): Further your understanding of contemporary business strategy and leadership through real-life, experiential techniques and mentoring. A fast track route is available for this course. Learn more >
- Online MBA with Data Analytics: Harness the power of big data to influence strategy in your organisation. A fast track route is available for this course. Learn more >
- Online MSc Construction Project Management: Put project management principles into practice and reap the benefits of NTU’s close links with the construction industry on our Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accredited course. Learn more >
- Short CPD courses in Construction Project Management (online): Make your make your mark on the built environment by studying an 8-week specialist short course worth 10 Masters credits. Learn more >
- LLB (Hons) Law: A UK qualifying law degree taken over three, four or five years, including four study weekends in Nottingham.
- Graduate Diploma in Law: For non-Law graduates interested in becoming a solicitor or barrister, this course is the stepping stone to the LLM Legal Practice Course or LLM Bar Professional Training Course and your legal career.
- LLM Corporate and Insolvency Law: Benefit from strong links to our Centre for Business and Insolvency Law.
- LLM International Trade and Commercial Law: Explore diverse aspects of International Trade and Commercial Law, a major export of the English Common Law System.
- LLM Legal Practice: This course will demonstrate your academic ability and showcase your knowledge of more specialised aspects of legal practice.
- LLM Oil, Gas and Mining Law: Gain a strong analytical understanding of the key legal issues in this specialist and expanding area of Law.
Interactive course features
We are continually developing innovative ways to bring our courses to life via our virtual learning environment. Our online courses are designed to immerse you in the material to make you feel like you’re in the classroom. These interactive elements and features include:
- Video lectures
- Social interaction
- Real-life case studies
- Interactive assignments
- Research supervision
- Academic and technical support
Why choose NTU?
We are proud to be recognised as one of the UK’s truly outstanding universities, through our commitment to areas including student satisfaction, graduate employment, and quality of teaching.