Clearing Campus Tour (City Campus) - Friday 18 August (Morning)
Book your place on a student-led tour of our City Campus during Clearing 2023 to see some of the buildings and spaces you’ll use at NTU.
Please note that tours start at 10 am, and the last tour of this session leaves at 11.30 am.
- When: Friday 18 August 2023
- Registration: 10 am onwards
- Time: 10 am - 11.30 am
- Campus: City Campus
- Location: Newton building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Take a tour of our City Campus during Clearing 2023 to see what it’s like to study your course of interest and discover why NTU is a university like no other.
Tours will take approximately 45 minutes and there will be an opportunity to ask a student ambassador questions throughout.
Tour meeting point: Newton building.
Tours will depart at regular intervals from 10 am, and the last tour of this session leaves at 11.30 am.
In addition to campus tours, we're hosting two talks in Newton building that you can attend:
- Welcome talk – 11 – 11.15 am
- Students guide to NTU talk – 11.15 – 11.30 am
Nottingham Trent University
If you’re travelling to Nottingham by car, we recommend you use the city's park and ride services, as parking in the centre can quickly become expensive and there is no on-campus parking provision. We recommend that you use one of the following sites and board any tram serving Toton Lane or Clifton South:
- The Forest (NG7 6AQ) – journey time: approximately 5 minutes to the Nottingham Trent University stop
- Wilkinson Street (NG7 7NW) – journey time: approximately 10 minutes to the Nottingham Trent University stop
- Phoenix Park (NG8 6AS) – journey time: approximately 20 minutes to the Nottingham Trent University stop.
Make sure you buy a ticket before you board the tram and alight at the Nottingham Trent University stop. Visit the Nottingham Express Transit (NET) website for more information on the city’s Park and Ride services.
Visit the Nottingham City Council website for more information on parking in Nottingham city centre.
Visit our travel information page for details on getting to our City Campus.