Your Starting at NTU checklist
Make sure you're prepared to start your studies at Nottingham Trent University (NTU) with our handy checklist. Keep a track of what you've already done and what you've got left to do before you arrive.
Before you arrive
Start your preparation by taking a look at your Starting at NTU guide. This is full of useful information about NTU and outlines how you can prepare to start your studies with us.
Before you arrive, make sure that you:
- start your enrolment online
- check your funding is in place
- find your course induction timetable and complete your pre-arrival task
- let us know if you have any additional support needs
- confirm your accommodation and find out what you need to bring
- join our social media groups and start making friends
- take a look at our student life information for ideas about making the most of your time at NTU.
When you get here
- Complete your enrolment and collect your NTU student card
- Collect your Freshers' Wristband from your enrolment points
Settling into life at NTU