Your Starting at NTU checklist
Make sure you're prepared to start your studies at Nottingham Trent University (NTU) with our handy checklist. Keep a track of what you've already done and what you've got left to do before you arrive.
Take a look at the list we've put together of things you'll need to do before and after you arrive. This will help you prepare to start your studies with us. If you are an International student, download our Welcome Guide which is full of information about settling in.
1. Before you arrive
- start your enrolment online
- meet some of the student mentors that will be supporting you when you arrive
- check your funding is in place
- find your course induction timetable and complete your pre-arrival task
- let us know if you have any additional support needs
- confirm your accommodation and find out what you need to bring
- join our social media groups and start making friends
- take a look at our student life information for ideas about making the most of your time at NTU.
2. When you get here
- Complete your enrolment and collect your NTU student card
3. Settling into life at NTU
- Attend your course induction and take part in Welcome Week activities