Completing your enrolment when you arrive
Find out when and where to complete your enrolment when you arrive.
Once your course has started, you've got 14 days to complete your enrolment in-person
- When you arrive at Nottingham Trent University (NTU), you'll need to complete the enrolment process by collecting your NTU student card.
- Completing your enrolment will also give you access to all of our facilities and will release your funding. Following enrolment, your funding should reach your bank account in three to five working days, so make sure you have enough money to live on until then.
Once you arrive and have settled in to your accommodation, head to the enrolment location on campus to complete the enrolment process by collecting your NTU student card.
You will also have the opportunity to sign up to a health centre after you have completed enrolment.
Where can I go to enrol?
You can enrol at our City, Clifton, or Brackenhurst campuses, regardless of where you're usually based. You will need to go to the following locations to complete your enrolment:
Newton and Arkwright
|Friday 21 September||10 am – 6 pm||10 am – 6 pm||10 am – 4 pm|
|Saturday 22 September||10 am – 5 pm||10 am – 5 pm||10 am – 3 pm|
|Sunday 23 September||11 am – 3 pm||11 am – 3 pm||11 am – 2 pm|
|Monday 24 September||9 am – 5 pm||9 am – 5 pm||11 am – 1 pm|
|Tuesday 25 – Friday 28 September||10 am – 4 pm||n/a||n/a|
|Monday 1 – Thursday 4 October||10 am – 4 pm||n/a||n/a|
Outside of these hours, you can collect your NTU student card from the following locations on weekdays:
- City Campus: Student Services Centre, Central Court, Newton building, Level 0
- Creative Quarter Campus: Student Services Centre, Central Court, Newton building, Level 0 (City Campus)
- Clifton Campus: Student Services Centre, Clifton Pavilion
- Brackenhurst Campus: Brackenhurst Library
Bring along your NTU ID, found at the top of your confirmation letter when you enrol.
International student enrolment
Find out where you can collect your BRP and enrol as an international student.
View your timetable and access your emails
Once you’ve finished your enrolment, log onto NOW to get your full timetable. You'll also be able to access your university email inbox through NOW. For more information about your university email address, visit our IT services page.
Your student card
Your NTU student card is your key to university life. As well as being an ID card, it's your:
- university building and library access card
- Students’ Union (SU) membership card
- sport and fitness membership card
- cheaper travel card on Nottingham City buses (for an extra fee)
- cash card for NTU cafés and printing costs
You’ll find it handy – so keep it safe!
More information about enrolling at NTU
- You will need to ensure you have completed your online enrolment before you arrive. Our simple steps to enrolment at NTU will help to guide you through the process step by step.
- Our campuses will be busy during the arrival period, therefore we are unable to provide dedicated parking for enrolment.
- Want to bring a parent or family member along to enrolment? A guest lounge is available at City and Clifton Campuses and catering outlets will be open at the Brackenhurst Campus, allowing your family to wait while you enrol. Staff and students will be on hand to answer any questions they might have.