The National Student Survey results are in...
We’re committed to providing a student-focused learning experience at NTU. Over 4,500 of our final-year students chose to respond to the 2018 National Student Survey (NSS), proving once again that NTU is one of the UK’s most inclusive universities – a place where students’ words count, and their opinions matter.
88% student satisfaction
Our student satisfaction rate is 88% – something we’re really proud of. We work hard to make sure you’re happy, healthy, and properly supported here at NTU.
7 year-on-year increase
Relative to other universities, NTU’s position for student satisfaction has been rising for the last seven years.
Because of our excellent student satisfaction rates, 93% of our recent graduates would recommend studying at NTU.
Top five for assessment and feedback
With NTU in England’s top five mainstream universities for assessment and feedback, we make sure that the work you submit gets the time, attention and expert analysis it deserves.
Top five position
From student satisfaction to the quality of our academic support, the 2017 results place NTU in the UK’s top 10 mainstream universities.
4th highest score in England
Our student satisfaction score in this year’s NSS is the fourth highest amongst mainstream universities in England!
These NTU courses received a rating of 100% for student satisfaction:
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance FT
- BA (Hons) Business Management and Accounting and Finance SW
- BSc (Hons) Chemistry FT
- BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering FT
- BA (Hons) Economics SW
- BA (Hons) Economics with International Finance and Banking FT
- FdA Games Art FT
- BSc (Hons) Geography (Physical) FT
- FdSc Horticulture FT
- BSc (Hons) Pharmacology SW
- BSc (Hons) Physics with Nuclear Technology FT
- BSc (Hons) Real Estate SW
- BA (Hons) Social Work FT
- BSc (Hons) Sport Science and Management FT
- FdSc Veterinary Nursing FT
- BSc (Hons) Visual Effects Production Technology FT
- BSc (Hons) Wildlife Conservation SW
- BSc (Hons) Zoo Biology SW