Our on-campus facilities aren't just a place to work. Businesses under our roof get access to mentoring, funding organisations, support, events, expertise, and a community of fellow entrepreneurs.
Building a business isn't just about the idea. It's about what you put in, and the support you get. Visit our purpose-built facilities on campus, and you'll find a professional working environment where entrepreneurs can trade advice and ideas, and reach out for professional advice, funding, and events.
A Place To Grow
Our facilities are located in the Maudslay building at our City Campus, with services also available to participants at Brackenhurst and Clifton campuses.
Here you'll find everything you need to get started, including:
- Hot-desking space, with access to meeting rooms and conference facilities
- A reception area, and related services
- Kitchen space and access to catering services
- Telephones, WiFi network access and other office facilities
- Access to University information services, including our library and databases such as Mintel and FAME
- The ability to upgrade to office units, at competitive market rates.
A Helping Hand
You won't just be a tenant here. You'll be part of a community, with signposting to valuable organisations and access to events, including:
- Introductions to accountants, lawyers, banks and patent agents
- Support from support services such as East Midlands Incubation Network (EMIN), Nottinghamshire Business Venture, and the Chamber of Commerce.
- An experienced mentor to provide advice and support.
- Funding opportunities and grants from external organisations, such as the Prince's Trust, First Enterprise and the start up loans company.
- Networking and social events.
- Publicity and marketing opportunities in local and national media, including notification of awards and competitions.
We also provide a range of business support services.