Building your business in your placement period
If you're keen to establish a business in your placement year, you can work on your business at The Hive rather than complete a standard placement.
When you've got a business idea, you can't wait to start working. The Hive offers a great opportunity to devote yourself to your startup during your placement period or Masters project.
Instead of a regular placement, you'll:
- Get the chance to kickstart your business while you're still studying
- Build your business skills with the help of experts
- Get first-hand experience by participating in projects
- Develop work experience that's attractive to employers
What do I need to do?
If you want to explore this opportunity, here are some things to consider:
- You'll need to be an undergraduate or postgraduate student at NTU
- You should check if our offer meets the requirements of your placement year
- The offer isn't available to international students covered by the Tier 4 visa system.
If you meet these conditions, contact us and ask about our placement programmes, or apply online.