National Student Survey
Final year undergraduate students can now complete the National Student Survey and get £5 catering credit.
The National Student Survey is now open!
The survey closes on 30 April 2023.Complete the National Student Survey now
What is the NSS?
The NSS is an independent survey that asks final year undergraduate students to give feedback on their courses and experience at university. It takes place every year across all publicly funded Higher Education Institutions in the UK.
Why should you complete it?
- As a thank you, we’ll give you £5 catering credit and enter you into a prize draw to win one of four £250 cash prizes*!
- It’s easy, confidential and only takes ten minutes to complete.
- We use your feedback to make real changes to the overall student experience at NTU.
- It gives you the chance to feed back on your time at university.
- Your feedback helps to shape the future for your fellow students, and help those considering higher education to decide where and what to study.
If you have any questions about the NSS, please email email@example.com.
The NSS is commissioned by the Office for Students (OfS), on behalf of the UK funding and regulatory bodies – the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW), the Department for Economy Northern Ireland (DfENI), and the Scottish Funding Council (SFC).
The NSS is undertaken independently by Ipsos MORI and responses are anonymous.