Feedback and student surveys
Find out about the different ways you can feedback as a student and learn what changes the University makes using the information you give us.
National Student Survey
The National Student Survey is now open. Final year undergraduate students - complete the survey to reflect on your entire NTU experience and you could win £250*.
Postgraduate Research Experience Survey
The Postgraduate Research Experience Survey is now open. Postgraduate Researchers - complete the survey to reflect on your entire NTU experience and you could win one of five £100 Amazon vouchers*.
- Your opinion matters, and there are many ways to feed back to NTU and NTSU about your life here as a student.
- Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey
- The Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) opens in May 2021. It gives postgraduate taught students the opportunity to provide feedback on their time at NTU.
- Student Transition Survey
- The Student Transition Survey is now open. All first year undergraduate students are invited to complete it.
- Goal Setting Workshops
- Goal Setting Workshops provide the opportunity for first-year undergraduate students to take part in a participatory session to reflect on Term One and reset priorities for Term Two.