Feedback and student surveys
Find out about the different ways you can feedback as a student and learn what changes the University makes using the information you give us.
Postgraduate Research Experience Survey
The PRES is a place for you to voice your opinions about the quality of your research degree programme, the supervision and training you receive, and your time here at NTU. The next survey will take place during term two in 2022.
Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey
The Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey is now open. Postgraduate taught students - complete the survey to reflect on your entire NTU experience and you could win one of five £100 Amazon vouchers*.
- Your opinion matters, and there are many ways to feed back to NTU and NTSU about your life here as a student.
- National Student Survey
- The National Student Survey (NSS) is now closed, but will open again during term two in 2022.
- Student Transition Survey
- The Student Transition Survey is now open. All first year undergraduate students are invited to complete it.
- Goal Setting Workshops
- Goal Setting Workshops provide the opportunity for first-year undergraduate students to take part in a participatory session to reflect on Term One and reset priorities for Term Two.