Feedback and student surveys
Find out about the different ways you can feedback as a student and learn what changes the University makes using the information you give us.
- Your opinion matters, and there are many ways to feed back to NTU and NTSU about your life here as a student.
- National Student Survey
- The National Student Survey (NSS) is coming soon! Complete the survey to tell us what you think and you'll be entered into a prize draw to win £250*.
- Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey
- The Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) opens in May 2021. It gives postgraduate taught students the opportunity to provide feedback on their time at NTU.
- Postgraduate Research Experience Survey
- The Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES) opens in March 2021. It gives postgraduate research students the opportunity to provide feedback on their time at NTU.
- Student Transition Survey
- The Student Transition Survey (STS) opens in March 2021. It gives first year undergraduate students the opportunity to provide feedback on their first couple of months here at NTU.
- Goal Setting Workshops
- Goal Setting Workshops provide the opportunity for first-year undergraduate students to take part in a participatory session to reflect on Term One and reset priorities for Term Two.