Feedback and student surveys
Find out about the different ways you can feedback as a student and learn what changes the University makes using the information you give us.
- Your opinion matters, and there are many ways to feed back to NTU and NTSU about your life here as a student.
- MySay is the University's module evaluation platform. It captures feedback on your modules. This feedback enables module teams to make improvements to the student experience.
- National Student Survey
- The NSS is now open for final year undergraduate students to give feedback on their courses. The survey closes on 30 April 2023.
- Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey
- The Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES) is open now. It gives postgraduate taught students the opportunity to provide feedback on their time at NTU.
- Postgraduate Research Experience Survey
- The Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES) is now open for postgraduate researchers to give feedback on their courses. The survey closes on Monday 15 May 2023.
- Student Transition Survey
- The Student Transition Survey is now closed.