The Student Handbook covers regulations, procedures and policies which you may need to refer to as a current student at NTU.
- Student Charter
- Find out about the NTU Student Charter, set out by the president of the NTSU and NTU's Vice Chancellor.
- Student Code of Behaviour
- Read the NTU Student Code of Behaviour.
- Submit an appeal
- Find out about the Academic Appeals and Academic Irregularities regulations and how to submit an appeal.
- Submit a Notification of Extenuating Circumstances
- Find out what constitutes extenuating circumstances and how to submit a Notification of Extenuating Circumstances (NEC).
- Making a complaint
- Find out about our student complaints procedure and the NTSU Peer Support Scheme.
- Degree classification
- Find out about the NTU degree classification rules.
- Grade-based assessment
- Read about the new NTU grading scheme and advantages of grade-based assessment (GBA) for Nottingham Trent University undergraduate students.
- Policies and procedures
- Nottingham Trent University policies and procedures for students.