Studying and enrolment
Find out, how to enrol, get or reset an NTU password, access student resources and email and read our exam guide.
- Access MyNTU
- MyNTU is the Nottingham Trent University student App. Manage you attendance, access your timetables, email, OneDrive and more.
- Your NTU student email
- Access your student email account and receive important updates about the university and your course.
- Get or reset your NTU password
- Instructions for new and current student on how to get a new or reset a forgotten password.
- Update your details
- Update your details and keep your student record up to date with Nottingham Trent University Student Online Services system.
- Enrol online
- If you're a new or returning student, find out how to enrol online at the start of the academic year.
- Exam guide
- Find information and frequently asked questions to help you prepare yourself and take away the stress of the unknown.
- Skills for success
- Your one-stop access to tools and resources to help with study skills, information and research skills, academic writing and maths.
- Find out how to get a reference through the Higher Education Degree Datacheck, obtain a character reference or request a verification letter or duplicate certificate.