Report a problem with your accommodation

If there's a problem with your accommodation you can request maintenance through your staffed reception, by email, phone or using our online form.

Non-staffed residences

Brackenhurst Campus or College Drive

Report maintenance for Brackenhurst Campus or College Drive using our online form.

Staffed residences

You can report maintenance issues directly to your 24-hour staffed residence office or contact them at the details below:



Gill Street North

Gill Street South


The Maltings

Meridian Court

New Hall

Norton Court




Emergency maintenance

Student Accommodation Services

City Campus Accommodation Office

City Campus accommodation and College Drive, Clifton.
  • +44 (0) 115 848 2894

Brackenhurst Campus Accommodation Office

  • +44 (0) 115 848 5270

Phone lines open:

  • Monday to Thursday, 9.30 am to 4 pm
  • Friday 9.30 am to 3.30 pm.

Out of hours

If you need to report emergency maintenance outside these hours, please contact campus security.

  • City Campus security: +44 (0) 115 848 2468
  • Clifton Campus security: +44 (0) 115 848 6600
  • Brackenhurst Campus security: +44 (0) 7786 112005
  • Last updated: 31/01/2022