Living in NTU halls or thinking of returning? Find out more about residence life, apply for council tax exemptions and how to report a problem with your NTU accommodation.

Council tax student exemption and discounts
Local authorities charge for council tax and reinvest in public services. Full time students are usually exempt from council tax.
Report a problem with your accommodation
If there's a problem with your accommodation you can request maintenance through your staffed reception, by email, phone or using our online form.
Living in the community
Find out about working with local partners to help students understand their responsibilities. We’re proud to be part of our community.