Living in NTU halls or thinking of returning? Find out more about residence life, apply for council tax exemptions and how to report a problem with your NTU accommodation.
- Council tax student exemption and discounts
- Local authorities charge for council tax and reinvest in public services. Full time students are usually exempt from council tax.
- Report a problem with your accommodation
- If there's a problem with your accommodation you can request maintenance through your staffed reception, by email, phone or using our online form.
- Living in the community
- Find out about working with local partners to help students understand their responsibilities. We’re proud to be part of our community.
- Moving out of your accommodation
- You will move out of your term-time accommodation at least once during your time at university. See our top tips on preparing to move out.