Find out more about NTU's Employability Team. Get advice and information on work experience, jobs, events, applications and interviews.
Your future, skills and CV
- Plan your future on Employability Online.
- Explore what you can do to boost your prospects now.
- Get practical support to boost your CV and interview skills.
Events and advice
- Drop in for advice with your campus Employability Team.
- Book events and fairs on FutureHub.
- Visit NOW for tailored employability support for your subject.
Work experience and jobs
- Find hundreds of opportunities on FutureHub.
- Placements and course-approved experiences on InPlace and explore work experience.
- Get support for your applications on Employability Online or ask the team.
- JobShop has hundreds of part-time and casual jobs available with local businesses and organisations.
- Become an NTU Student Ambassador or find a temporary or part-time job at NTU with Unitemps.
Start your own business
The Hive at NTU offers mentoring, support, training and networking opportunities for anyone launching a business or social enterprise.
Earn points for activities and experiences outside of your course with an employability award. Achieve bronze, silver or gold awards to enhance your employability!
Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR)
The Higher Education Achievement Report records your academic and extra-curricular achievements during your time at NTU.
Upon graduation, all full-time undergraduate students are issued with a HEAR.
Your HEAR will give you:
- Easy access to your academic achievement summary.
- A transcript of results from your studies.
- A full summary of your eligible extra-curricular activity.
- An official record of your accomplishments verified by the University.