Find out more about NTU's Employability Team. Get advice and information on work experience, jobs, events, applications and interviews.
Advice and applications
- Live chat and online drop-in: speak to an advisor and gain tailored support and advice based on your circumstance.
- CV and cover letter support to help build, improve and check your applications.
- Interview support to help prepare you and boost your skills.
- Look for Employability on NOW for tailored support for your subject.
Boost your skills to help you stand out and prepare for your next steps. Gain expert and insider support:
- Book Employability events – workshops, employer sessions, and jobs fairs.
- Book and catch up with practical Employability workshops and employer sessions
Work experience, jobs and placements
Use NTU Employability's exclusive jobs platform to find jobs with employers looking to recruit NTU students.
- Employability Online: Opportunities – work experience, graduate jobs, volunteering and more.
- InPlace – search for placements and add or manage your placements once secured.
- JobShop – search for part time jobs locally, virtually and at NTU (including Unitemps’ student ambassador roles and part time/temporary roles at NTU)
- Application support – search for advice on the Employability Online or join the live chat (look for the pink speech bubble)
Make your experience at NTU count and start earning points now. Sign up for an Employability Award – activities include events, E-Learning, work experience, online courses and more.
The awards include NTU Awards, Digital Award, Global Award and Enterprise Award.
NTU Enterprise offer mentoring, support, training and networking opportunities for anyone considering or launching a business or social enterprise.
Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR)
The Higher Education Achievement Report records your academic and extra-curricular achievements during your time at NTU.
Upon graduation, all full-time undergraduate students are issued with a HEAR.
Your HEAR will give you:
- Easy access to your academic achievement summary.
- A transcript of results from your studies.
- A full summary of your eligible extra-curricular activity.
- An official record of your accomplishments verified by the University.
Make sure you have a comprehensive HEAR record and speak to the Employability team to get involved