Virtual exchange opportunities
Find out about upcoming virtual opportunities available at our partner universities or through ISEP.
Virtual opportunities in Europe
Find out more about our virtual exchange opportunities in Europe. This includes the duration of each programme, what they offer, and when you should apply.
Masaryk University is offering a virtual summer course through ISEP. It's called International Relations and Threats to Global Security.
This is an intensive and dynamic course. It involves academic classes, active group work, guest presentations, and virtual field trips. It's relevant for students studying:
- international relations
- security studies or policing
- criminal studies
- international law.
The programme is ideally located for students to be able to gain a regional perspective on:
- the historical and modern aspects of international security
- military and non-military security threats to international security.
The programme is very pertinent given current events and the ongoing global conflict.
This programme gives students an understanding of some fundamental international security issues. It looks at their implications for Europe and the world. It also expands students' intercultural connections.
Course content includes:
- Concept of Security and Development of Security Arrangements
- Extremist Threats and Military Sphere
- Energy Security
- Cyber Security
- Information Warfare
- Religious Radicalism and its Threat for Europe
- Current Security Arrangements in Europe and its Position in the World
- Refugee and Migration Crisis in Europe.
Credits: 6 to 8 ECTS. To gain the additional 2 ECTS, students must complete additional assignments.
Program Dates: 20 June to 8 July 2022.
Fees: $1,250 USD
Apply by: 30 May 2022.