New guidelines from 29 March mean you can meet outdoors in a group of six from any number of households or two full households can now meet (regardless of how many people that includes).
From Tuesday 30 March NTU is offering more covered outdoor spaces for students to meet up with friends at Brackenhurst, City and Clifton campuses. These spaces will give students the chance to safely mix outdoors, whilst respecting social distancing and adhering to government guidelines.
The outdoor spaces can be found in the following locations:
- City: Benefactors Court (Monday – Friday from 9 am to 8 pm)
- Clifton: The Pavilion (Monday – Friday from 9 am to 8 pm)
- Brackenhurst: Bramley (Monday – Friday from 9 am to 8 pm)
- Brackenhurst: Animal Unit (Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm)
We would ask all users to please enjoy these spaces responsibly and so that you can all continue to protect our NTU community please make sure you:
- maintain social distancing
- do not move any furniture
- use the hand sanitising stations provided - masks can be removed when seated
- you are welcome to eat, but do not smoke, vape, drink alcohol, use disposable BBQs or portable heaters
- use the bins provided to dispose of your rubbish or take it home with you
Spaces will be supervised and you will be asked to leave if you repeatedly fail to adhere to the above.
We look forward to seeing more of you on campus and mixing with your friends again!