Consent is everything: mandatory workshops
Our NTU community is built on trust, respect and a sense of doing the right thing. In 2020 we explored what we could do to improve the culture at NTU; our students recommended we explored the option of consent workshops for all new students. So we did.
From September 2021, every first-year undergraduate student has a consent workshop scheduled into their timetable for either Term One or Term Two.
- Become a consent workshop facilitator
- Find out what we're looking for from a consent workshop facilitator, the requirements of a facilitator and details on how to apply.
- Learn more about the workshops
- Find out why the workshops are being delivered, what they mean, what content to expect and who they are for.
- Attending your workshop
- Find out when your consent workshop is, what to do if you can't attend and the impacts of not attending the workshop.
We are proud to partner with NTSU to deliver these workshops. Find our more about NTSU’s involvement in the programme.