Costs and funding
Find out about the costs of studying abroad, and the scholarships, grants and other funding available to students.
- Costs of living and studying abroad
- Learn how to make a budget and get an overview of the costs and expenses to consider when living and studying abroad.
- Sustainable Travel Scholarship
- Our Sustainable Travel Scholarship offers awards of up to £700, depending on destination. This is to encourage students to take part in overseas sustainability projects.
- Erasmus mobility grants and the Turing scheme
- Get information on Erasmus+ grants, the Turing scheme, and how to apply for funding when travelling in Europe.
- NTU travel scholarships
- Studying, working or volunteering abroad during your course? Apply for a scholarship funded by NTU and Santander Universities.
- Featured scholarships
- Apply for scholarships for study abroad opportunities with our international partner institutions.
- External funding
- Aside from NTU funding, there are many external opportunities available.
- Student finance for studying abroad
- Find out about how to fund studying abroad.