Living in the UK
Information and guidance for international students about living in the UK and studying at NTU.
- Opening a UK bank account
- Guidance on opening a bank account in the UK.
- Health and wellbeing
- Find out about staying healthy whilst studying at NTU, including the Immigration Health Surcharge and registering with a doctor in the UK.
- Staying safe
- Information on staying safe whilst you're studying with us, including the Safe Taxis scheme, how to avoid telephone scams aimed at international students and how to insure your belongings.
- Opportunities for international students
- There are lots of opportunities at NTU alongside your studies. They're fun, and can help develop your transferrable skills.
- Study support
- Information on classes and study support available alongside your university course.
- Bringing your family
- Key information on UK schools and nursery care.