Visas and immigration

Find out about what type of visa you may need to continue your studies or start a new course at NTU, advice on how to apply for your visa and information on CAS numbers.

Which visa do I need?
Find out which type of visa you need.
Making your Tier 4 visa application
Find out about how to apply for your Tier 4 student visa application.
Tier 4 visa requirements
Find out about Tier 4 visa requirements.
Tier 4 visa responsibilities
Find out about your responsibilities as a Tier 4 student, and NTU's responsibilities as a Tier 4 sponsor.
Police registration
Students from certain countries are required to register with the police on arrival in the UK. Find out how and where to do this.
Lost passport or biometric residence permit
If you have lost your passport or biometric residence permit in the UK or abroad we can advise on what to do.
Short-term study visa
Information on short term study visas and how to apply.
Standard visitor visa (for graduation)
Find out how to get a standard visitor visa to return to attend your graduation at NTU.
Travelling outside of the UK
Information for students travelling outside the UK during your time at NTU.
Inviting friends and family to the UK
Find out how to invite family members or friends to visit you in the UK.
  • Last updated: 13/10/2020