Supporting your supply chain strategy
Today's supply chains across many sectors are undergoing unprecedented changes and challenges.
To support local businesses Nottingham Trent University’s procurement experts have created a package of support which will be delivered through 1-2-1 consultancy, at no cost to your business.
Designed for senior management who have responsibility for supply chain management.
The support will be delivered by experienced, senior procurement specialists from our internationally renowned and highly accredited Nottingham Business School, who aim to help critically assess how procurement can support the delivery of business strategy.
Focusing on how the supply chain can add value and at the same time manage risks, and protecting the business from disruption.
The consultancy is supported by a proven diagnostic and tool kit that helps develop systems and processes to support decision making and business growth.
The core benefits of strengthening supply chain management are: reduced costs, improve quality control, increase speed and flexibility, and risk mitigation.
The support includes:
- A procurement maturity self-assessment
- Approx. 40 hours of consultancy support
- Overall business mission and benefits of adopting a Strategic Purchasing approach
- Key supply chain management principles and best practice/case studies
- Making a Purchasing Strategy and improvement planning tools
Who is eligible for support?
- SMEs based in Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire.
- Maximum 250 employees
- An annual turnover under EUR 50 million or annual balance sheet less than EUR 43 million.
If you do not meet the above criteria or are unsure, please contact us regardless as we may be able to signpost you to other support available.
To enquire or sign up for the full support
Dates are to be confirmed. To enquire about signing up for the support, please email email@example.com, or call on 0115 84 84472.