Information and entry requirements for students from Pakistan
Interested in studying at Nottingham Trent University (NTU)? On this page, we’ve included everything you’ll need to know – meet NTU’s Representative for Pakistan, learn about our entry requirements, and sign up to keep in touch with us.
Welcome to NTU
Hello, my name’s Hamzah Ikram and I'm the NTU Representative for Pakistan. I’m delighted you’re considering studying with us and if you have any questions I’ll be happy to help.
If you’d like us to keep in touch with you please register with us and we’ll send you updates on what’s happening at the University. We’ll also let you know if I’m visiting Pakistan so we can arrange to meet if you wish – or you can contact me directly.
Pakistan High Achievers Award
We are pleased to offer a £3,000 fee reduction to all highly-achieving Pakistani students holding offers to study any of our full-time Masters courses starting in January 2021.
You must have a Bachelors GPA of 3.5 or higher from a Pakistan University.
To claim please email the International Development Office with your name and NTU student number.
Please write 'Pakistan High Achievers Award' in the subject of the email.
First deadline: Wednesday 14 October 2020 16:00 GMT
Final deadline: Wednesday 11 November 2020 16:00 GMT
If you have an offer to study with us in January 2021 you can apply for one of our scholarships.
If you're a postgraduate student you can apply for £4,000 towards your studies. To be eligible for this award you will need to have already met our English language requirements or have a conditional offer for a pre-sessional English course.
We also have a range of other international scholarships.
Terms and Conditions Pakistan High Achievers Awards
- You must be permanently domiciled in Pakistan.
- You must have achieved a 3.5 GPA degree from a recognised university in Pakistan at the time of applying to Nottingham Trent University.
- You must be holding an offer for January 2021 to study at Nottingham Trent University..
- You must be a self-financing student eligible to pay international tuition fees. Students who are sponsored are not eligible.
- This offer is applicable to full time taught postgraduate Masters programmes (excluding professional courses such as BPTC, LPC, DBA and distance learning courses).
- You must not have previously studied at Nottingham Trent University. If you have, you may be eligible for the 20% postgraduate alumni discount.
- If you are doing a two-year course, you will only receive the discount for your first year of study at Nottingham Trent University.
- Your fee cannot also be discounted by another arrangement such as a corporate contract or partnership discount.
- You may qualify for both an award and a scholarship but your total fee reduction must not exceed 50% of your tuition fees.
- This award will be a tuition fee reduction. If you are confirmed for this award, your fee will be adjusted before you enrol.
- All decisions on eligibility for these discounts are at the University's discretion and are final.
- If you are a recipient of the Pakistan High Achievers Award, we may ask you to appear in online and/or printed university marketing materials. For example, providing a student profile and photograph which may be used to promote the University.
Meet one of our students from Pakistan
"During one of our assignments, a team of us worked as a business consultant for an incubator and travelled to Toulouse, France at Toulouse Business School. I learned a lot from these experiences."
A friend told me about Nottingham and I wanted a course that started in January. With the reputation Nottingham Business School has around the world it was not a hard decision to make. Studying here has been an absolute pleasure. Sufian Qamar, Pakistan, MSc Management.
|Your qualification||You could study|
|HSSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate)||Foundation course at Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC)|
|FSc, pre-engineering and pre-med students at 70%+||Undergraduate courses Year One|
|Two-year degree at 70%+ with relevant syllabus match|
Undergraduate Year Two
|Three-year degree at 50%+ with relevant syllabus match|
Undergraduate Year Two
|Three-year degree at 60%+ with relevant syllabus match|
Considered for final year / top up undergraduate courses
|Four / five-year degree at 55%+ or 2.7 GPA|
|Two / three-year degree with 55%+ or 2.7 GPA (must have two / one–year Masters respectively at 55%+)|
English language entry requirements
You’ll need an IELTS qualification at the appropriate grade or an alternative English language qualification accepted by the University.
If you have questions about your qualification and it is not listed here, please contact us for advice.