- Studio Tutor in the final year BA in architecture and year 4 Ba Interior Architecture.
- Tutor for Research Projects in BA Interior Design
- Lecturer in Research Method MA interior Design
- Universidad del Bio Bio studio Tutor
- CM Architecture Senior partner.
- Universidad del Desarrollo. Studio Tutor and senior Lecture Coordinator for studios
- University of Lincoln: Studio Tutor in architecture, interior design andMuseum and exhibition/lecture and Tutor at MA in architecture. Programme leader MA international in architecture and urban studies.
- External Examiner at MSA, Cairo Egypt on behalf of Greenwich University Visiting lecture at UDD Chile, Universidad de Concepción, Escuela de Arquitectura; Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Jawaharial Nehru Engineering College, Aurangabad India. University of Engineering and Technology. College of Architecture and urban studies, Karashi Pakistan.
- Communication environment at studio in architecture. Myth on studio culture, transaction on studio, power and Knowledge in learning through design process.
- Creativity and learning: On conflictual discourses on curriculum in architecture.
- Curriculum Action Research. (C.A.R) Learning and promoting improvement for studio by practitioners.
- Values and discourses hidden in a performance oriented process on education in architecture.
- “uniformed” studio practice vs radical pedagogies in studio culture. The challenge after postmodernity.
- External examiner in Cairo, Egypt.(active 2015-2019)
- visiting lecture at NED, Karachi, Pakistán (2015 and 2017)
- School of Architecture UDD Santiago y Concepcion Chile workshop on learning at studio. 2012-2013
- Drawing the City summer school. Learning Architecture, NTU August 2017.
Sponsors and collaborators
The external activities above were funded by the local institutions, at times by Governmental funds.
Course(s) I teach on