Mukesh Kashyap teaches a wide range of undergraduate and post graduate courses. Some of the modules he has been involved in are listed below:
- BSc (Hons) Construction Management
- BEng/BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering
- MSc Construction Management
Dr Mukesh Kashyap is a Senior Lecturer at Nottingham Trent University. He graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering from National Institute of Technology, Calicut, India. He has over 15 years of construction experience in building and civil engineering projects in India, Nigeria and the UK.
Mukesh completed his Masters in Construction Project Management from Loughborough University in 2001 and worked in the Industry in the UK for two years before returning to take up PhD at Loughborough University, UK. He is actively involved with professional bodies and was recently elected as youngest branch chairman of the CIOB's East Midland branch.
Construction Management Group within School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment.
Mukesh has published four conference papers, two professional reports and three journal papers are in the pipeline. His main research interests are:
- Construction health and safety, Innovation in construction, Sustainability,
- Supply chain management, Leadership in construction, and Knowledge management.
Mukesh Kashyap began his academic career at Loughborough University in 2003 and then moved to Nottingham Trent University in 2007.
- Member of Indian Institute of Bridge Engineers
- Member of Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Member of Association for Project Management
- Specialist Member of International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
- Associate Member of Chartered Management Institute
- Presently Chair of CIOB East Midlands Branch and sits on the Members' Forum and Education, Qualifications Standard Practices Board at CIOB Head quarters in Englemere, UK
Sponsors and collaborators
Mukesh's PhD research was funded by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) UK.
Full list of publications can be found by clicking on 'go to publications' link above.
KHALFAN, M. M. A., KASHYAP, M., LI, X. and ABBOT, C., 2010. Knowledge management in construction supply chain integration, Special Edition on: "Supply Chain Management and Knowledge Management", International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations (IJNVO), Vol. 7, (2/3), pp.207-221 (DOI: 10.1504/IJNVO.2010.031218) ISSN 1470-9503
KHALFAN, M. M. A., McDERMOTT, P., LI, X., ARIF, M. and KASHYAP, M., 2008. The integration of suppliers and manufacturers within construction supply chains through innovative procurement strategies, International Journal of Value Chain Management (IJVCM), Vol. 2 (3), no pp.358-370 (DOI: 10.1504/IJVCM.2008.019518) ISSN 1741-5365See all of Mukesh Kashyap's publications...
- Refurbishment in construction
- Health and Safety in construction
- Stakeholder management
- Ethics in construction
- Construction in emerging countries