- Lecturer in Fashion design on undergraduate teaching 2D / 3D skills, portfolio, pattern cutting and design tutorials
- 1st year personal tutor and project leader / 2nd year tutor
- Supervisor for postgraduate programme
- Other duties include: Fashion programme open day talks. Screening ePortfolios and interviewing prospective students. Induction of new students.
- Design manager at Courtaulds U.K.
- Senior designer at Coats Viyella- Lingerie
(Designing, Trend prediction, 'new technology'-molding and lazer cutting / fabric, emb and lace development.
- Freelance designer- Menswear and womenswear- pattern cutter, garment development
Personal interests: 2D to 3D development; initial conversations with Professor Morgan Alexander at Nottingham University re possibility of collaborative project 'Science meets Fashion'.
Sponsors and collaborators
- Oxfam collaboration project with first year cohort.
- Ethical Fashion Forum 'Source' website- introduced to NTU October 2012 to support ethical and sustainable issues within the curriculum.