Academic Support Coordinator with a special interest in academic literacies
European literature in the early 20th century - Lisa has specific expertise in the works of Federico García Lorca and in literature as therapy (her special interest being in eating disorders). Further interests include Spanish language teaching methodologies; women/gender in Spain and study skills (both generic and with regards to the teaching of Spanish).
- Writing in the Disciplines: Building Supportive Cultures for Student Writing in UK Higher Education. Clughen L and Hardy C, Bingley, Emerald, 2012
- Writing at university: student and staff expectations and experiences. Clughen L in Clughen L and Hardy C, Writing in the Disciplines: Building Supportive Cultures for Student Writing in UK Higher Education, Bingley, Emerald 2012
- Using dialogic lecture analysis to clarify disciplinary requirements for writing. Clughen L and Connell M in Clughen L and Hardy C (eds) Writing in the Disciplines: Building Supportive Cultures for Student Writing in UK Higher Education, Bingley Emerald, 2012, 6, 123-141
- The Philosophy and Pedagogy Channel: Report on a PRS-funded legacy project. Clughen L, Griffin R and O'Connor P, Discourse, 2012, 11, 21-39
- Writing and resistance, reflections on the practice of embedding writing in the curriculum. Clughen L and Connell M, Arts and Humanities in Higher Education, 2011, 11 (4), 333-345
For full list click 'Go to Lisa Clughen's publications' link above.See all of Lisa Clughen's publications...