An experienced Business Adviser, Mentor and Chartered Member of the CMI, Adam supports small businesses, charities and other third sector organisations across the East Midlands region; specialising in management and marketing strategy.
Adam is also an accomplished Programme Leader and Principal Lecturer with over 10 years of teaching and academic management experience in Higher Education. He has recently been an Executive In-Company Development Mentor for corporate degree apprenticeship students and has supervised consultancy projects at postgraduate level for clients including East Midlands Waterways, Experian UK & Ireland, 3M Health Care, Flower Pod, Pukka Pedals and the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust.
An aspiring professional with keen educational interests, Adam continues to develop his broadening portfolio. He holds a Master's degree in Business & Management Research from Loughborough University and is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. In 2016, Adam also completed a postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting with the CMI.
- 2017 – Present: Senior Lecturer and Academic Mentor in Marketing at Nottingham Business School
- 2010 – 2017: Associate Lecturer in Marketing at Nottingham Business School
- 2010 – 2015: Senior Associate Tutor at Kaplan International
- 2006 – 2010: Professional Research Scholarship at Loughborough University
- 2012 – Present: Business Adviser at Working with You, Nottingham Trent University.
- 2008 – 2013: Regional Committee Executive at the Institute of Consulting
- 2004 – 2006: Graduate Department Manager Designate at Moto Hospitality Ltd, Compass Group Plc
Consultancy and work-based learning in higher education.