An experienced Business Adviser, Mentor and Chartered Member of the CMI, Adam supports small businesses across the East Midlands region; specialising in management and marketing strategy.
Adam is also an accomplished Senior Lecturer and Assistant Course Director with over 8 years of teaching and academic management experience in Higher Education. He is now an In-Company Development Mentor for corporate degree apprenticeship students and has supervised consultancy projects at postgraduate level for clients including East Midlands Waterways, Experian UK & Ireland, 3M Health Care, Flower Pod, Pukka Pedals and the Nottinghamshire Wildlife Trust.
An aspiring professional with keen educational interests, Adam continues to develop his broadening portfolio. He holds a Master's degree in Business & Management Research from Loughborough University and is a Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. In 2016, Adam also completed a postgraduate Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting with the CMI.
- 2017 – Present: Senior Lecturer and Academic Mentor in Marketing at Nottingham Business School
- 2010 – 2017: Associate Lecturer in Marketing at Nottingham Business School
- 2010 – 2015: Senior Associate Tutor at Kaplan International
- 2006 – 2010: Professional Research Scholarship at Loughborough University
- 2012 – Present: Business Adviser at Working with You, Nottingham Trent University.
- 2008 – 2013: Regional Committee Executive at the Institute of Consulting
- 2004 – 2006: Graduate Department Manager Designate at Moto Hospitality Ltd, Compass Group Plc
Consultancy and work-based learning in higher education.