Adam’s current role involves lecturing and leading modules in a range of Marketing-specific topics. As an Academic Mentor, Adam also supports undergraduate students and provides supervision for postgraduate consultancy projects and assessments.
- 2017 – Present: Senior Lecturer and Academic Mentor in Marketing at Nottingham Business School
- 2010 – 2017: Associate Lecturer in Marketing at Nottingham Business School
- 2010 – 2015: Senior Associate Tutor at Kaplan International
- 2006 – 2010: Professional Research Scholarship at Loughborough University
- 2012 – Present: Business Adviser at Working with You, Nottingham Trent University.
- 2008 – 2013: Regional Committee Executive at the Institute of Consulting
- 2004 – 2006: Graduate Department Manager Designate at Moto Hospitality Ltd, Compass Group Plc
Consultancy and work-based learning in higher education.