Errol is currently working as a lecturer in management at the NBS teaching on several undergraduate programmes.
Errol received his first undergraduate degree in Art and Design from Sunderland Polytechnic, for a nine-year period he worked for three multi-cultural local authorities. To further his skills, he then moved on to an M Soc Sic in Social Race and Education at Birmingham University as he continued working as a Race Relations Officer. Following the completion of the taught component of his second master’s in business administration at the Wolverhampton University. Such is Errol’s passion to teach, he has worked for four years as a supply teacher, working within secondary schools and colleges specialising in business studies.
Errol has worked for at chief officer level for two multi-million-pound community regeneration programmes, who’s primary objective was to narrow the gap between deprived communities and the rest of society by targeting the government’s six key aspects of deprivation. He also has experience of board member and non-executive board member experience have worked for two regional and a local organisation.
For over 23 years concurrently Errol has worked as an independent management consultant, where work includes working for the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister as a Neighbourhood Renewal Advisor. During this time, he also carried out an international comparative study between Jamaica and a UK community regeneration programme.
* Faculty of Business and Management, Brno University of Technology, Czech Republic.
* Faculty of Economics, University of Valencia, Spain
* Pedagogical Practices
* Entrepreneurship- local, regional, and international comparisons
* Racial equality and its impact on business performance
* The development of Leadership and management
* Faith-Based organisations
* Strategic management and its impact on organisational development
* NTCG Gloucester District Churches
* NTCG Leicester District Churches
* NTCG Nottingham District Churches