Jessey is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Human Resource, the BABM and Human Resource joint Honours Course Leader, and a member of the Department Quality Team.
As a BABM and Human Resource Joint Honours Course Leader, Jessey takes a leadership role in the course management and administration, student induction and support, recruitment and admissions. As a department member of the Quality Team, she supports and work with course teams to plan and create annual Assessment and Feedback Plan for the course, and contribute to the School Quality and Enhancement Plan, Periodic School Review if required.
Jessey teaches Human Resource Management and Organisational Behaviour Modules at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. She also supervises research projects and doctoral students.
She is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, and is a member of the ATHENA Swan. Before joining Nottingham Trent University, Jessey worked as a Senior Lecturer at Birmingham City University and Staffordshire University.
- Co-Director of Doctorate of Business Administration
- Module Leader (Undergraduate & Postgraduate)
- Postgraduate Research and Undergraduate Research and Project Supervisor (Taught and Research)
- Mentoring New Staff
- Second Year Tutor – Link Tutor for the BA Human Resource Management
- Personal Tutor – Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students
- Programme Designer – Doctorate of Business Administration
- Teaching, facilitating and assessing modules
- Contribute to delivery and assessment of programmes at postgraduate and undergraduate level
- Contribute to the Transformation of the Curriculum in line with the TEF
- Collaborate with the Chartered Management Institute; Chartered Institute of Personnel Department
- Open Day representative for postgraduate HRM programmes
- DBA Supervisor
- Coordinator of the HRME Department Early Researchers
- Member of the Interdisciplinary Leadership and HR Research Cluster group
- Programme Advisor/Link Tutor (External Partner)
- Diversity management of ethnic minorities and racial others in the service sector
- Dialogical approaches of diversity discourse
- Employee engagement for Tupe workforce
DBA Supervisor – Staffordshire University
Sponsors and collaborators
- Dr Ben Lupton – Manchester Metropolitan University
- Sakhwinder Sahl – Aston Business School: Aston University