Zhenxin Qin is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Management, Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, Academic mentor and Research project supervisor for undergraduate and postgraduate levels. His research interests include data mining for improving decision-making, sentiment analysis for social media and more generally across various information extraction topics. He has been awarded PhD in Alliance Manchester Business school. He is an experienced lecturer and teaches on a range of modules across undergraduate (i.e., bachelor's) and postgraduate (master's) level.
Previously Zhenxin also worked as a Research Associate at Loughborough University’s Business and Economics Department. He has involved the project of AI2M to process dynamic modelling information. He has also taught in the Alliance Manchester Business School, University of Manchester before.
- Big data analysis for decision making.
- Sentiment analytics on social media.
- Information extraction from structured and unstructured data.
- Journal reviewer for International journals,
- Member of Data Analytics Cluster research group.
Course(s) I teach on