Liaison Librarian with responsibility for the delivery of professional library services to NTU customers to support learning, teaching and research.
Charles' main set of responsibilities are:
- Academic liaison
- Participation in internal and external quality processes; supporting course development to ensure that the provision of the relevant learning resources meets the requirements of the University’s quality agenda and those of external bodies
- Design, delivery and evaluation of information and digital literacies provision
- Lead cross-NTU Library service development within a designated area of activity – Outreach and Community Engagement
- Deliver face to face and online / offline enquiry services
- Provide point of reference in relation to copyright legislation and its implementation within the University.
Liaison Librarian for sports science, business and population health at the University of Auckland, New Zealand, 2001-2007.