Dr. Kazim is a medical professional who received her degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Health Sciences (UHS), Pakistan in 2004. With 18 years of experience in the medical profession and education, she is a Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (SFHEA) and has implemented innovative teaching strategies to ensure an exceptional student experience and academic achievement. Throughout her career, Dr. Kazim has taught various academic modules, and developed curriculums for subjects such as Anatomy, Histology, Microbiology, and Foundation Science. She is well-versed in Project, Problem, and Practice-based learning in an Integrated System of Medical Education. Presently, she is working in the 'Ecology and Environment Department' of Biosciences, contributing significantly to Level-5 and 6 modules.
- Lecturer in the Biosciences Department at the School of Science and Technology, Nottingham Trent University, since 1st August, 2021.
- Senior Lecturer (Part-time) in Biomedical and Sports Engineering, in the Department of Engineering at NTU from 1st August, 2019 to 31st July, 2021.
- Instructor/Associate Lecturer, Integrated System of Medical Education in Shifa College of Medicine/Shifa College of Medical Technology, Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University – STMU, Islamabad, Pakistan from 2009 to 2018.
- Medical Officer/House Officer (Gynaecology and Medicine), Federal Government Services Hospital, Islamabad, Pakistan from 2004 to 2006.
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (SFHEA), UK Professional Standards Framework for teaching and learning support in higher education - 2023
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA), UK - 2022
- Consultant in Anatomy and Physiology at the University of Northampton in collaboration with the British College of Health & Nutrition (BCNH), London.
- Innovative Teaching in Higher Education, a Certified course completed at NTU - 2023
- Reviewer of Higher Education Fellowship applications in future cycles.
- Editorial Board Member of Global Health Science Journal
- Member of the Board of Studies, Shifa College of Medical Technology, STMU.
- Certified Professional in Emergency Care and Basic Life Support.
- Achieved Continuing Medical Education Certificate for Physicians.
- Volunteering and impact-related activities with Medical Aid Societies e.g working for Polio Eradication Programme.
- Asad U., Rasheed S., Lughmani W.A., Kazim T., Khalid A., Pannek J., (2023), Biomechanical Modeling of Human–Robot Accident Scenarios: A Computational Assessment for Heavy-Payload Capacity Robots, Applied Sciences, 13, 1957. https://doi.org/10.3390/ app13031957
- Kazim T, Khalid A, Choudhry RS, Diaz KRV, Implementing Social Constructivism in Classroom: Cross-disciplinary practices in Engineering and Medical Education, Advances in Engineering Education - Under review.