Dr. Kazim is a qualified Medical Doctor. She did her degree in Medicine and surgery from the University of Health Sciences (UHS) in Pakistan in 2004. Since then, Dr. Kazim has a comprehensive experience of delivering in Medical education and devising curriculum. Currently, she is working as a Senior Lecturer of Biomedical and Sport Engineering in the School of Science & Technology at NTU. She has a personal aptitude as a teacher, trainer and mentor. Dr. Kazim is leading the Foundation Science module and involved in teaching Anatomy, Physiology and Biomechanics.
- Senior Lecturer in Biomedical & Sport Engineering, in the Department of Engineering at School of Science & Technology, Nottingham Trent University, since 2019.
- Instructor, Anatomy & Bio-Chemistry in Shifa Tameer-e-Millat University - STMU (Shifa College of Medicine), Islamabad, Pakistan from 2009 to 2018.
- Medical Officer/House Officer (Gynaecology & Medicine), Federal Government Services Hospital, Islamabad, Pakistan from 2004 to 2006.
- Member Board of Studies, Shifa College of Medical Technology, STMU.
- Certified professional in Emergency care and basic life support.
- Continuing Medical Education certificate for Physicians.
- Volunteering and impact related activities with Medical Aid Societies:
- Working for Polio eradication programme.
- Raising blood donation activity to support thalassaemic patients.